Coolant Antifreeze / Radiator coolant / Car Coolant
Coolant Antifreeze / Radiator Coolant / Car Coolant is antifreeze water mixture and not plain water. Its primary function is of convective heat transfer for internal combustion engines. It protects metal against corrosion and rust and imparts high temperature stability under high pressure.
We are a leading manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Radiator coolant / Antifreeze coolant & Car coolant in UAE and our products are supplied in different Locations of India. The primary job of our product is to keep the engine from overheating by transferring this heat to the air. The main job of our product is the engine of car runs best at a fairly high temperature. We provide timely delivery of Car Coolants & Radiator Coolants to our clients.
- Best cooling performance
- Antifreeze performance
- Use in low temperature
- Use in high temperature
Why use DANA Coolant ?
- DANA Antifreeze Coolant / Radiator Coolant / Car Coolant has a higher boiling temperature and meets International standards
- Additives which help in heat transfer as well as boil over protection.
- Additives maintain pH of the whole system which helps in corrosion protection.
- Our coolant also have lubricating effect which avoids cavitation erosion of pumps.
DANA Coolant Technology
- DANA Antifreeze Coolant / Radiator Coolant / Car Coolant does not contain environmental harmful Phosphate, Amine, Borate, Silicate, nitrate, Oxalate, Molybdate.
- Our R&D Has developed specialized OAT based additive technology manufactured in-house
- Comparable to European OAT, American OAT as well as Japanese LPOAT technologies.
- DANA Coolant will meet the following international standards
|BS 6580 (GB)||FVV Heft R 443 (D)||Afnor R 15/601 (1) (F)||ASTM D 3306 and 4985|
|SAE J 1034 (1)||JIS K 2234 (1) (J)||KSM 2142 (K)||NATO S 759|
|CUNA NC 956-16 (I)||UNE 26361-88 (E)||EMPA (CH)||E/L 1415c (MIL Italy)|
Grades of Coolants
- Antifreeze Super Concentrate (ASC)- 100 %
- ASC has been tested with dilution upto 80% hard water and upto 90% deionised water
- Antifreeze concentrate (AC)
- AC has been tested with dilution upto 55% Hard water and Upto 75% deionised water
- Specialised Tropical Coolant( STC)
- STC has been tested with dilution upto 55% of deionised water.
Our typical corrosion results
Test conducted under ideal conditions in laboratory
Circulatory corrosion test
ASTM 3306 in mg
JIS 2234 in mg/ cm2
Corrosion @ heat transfer surface
As per ASTM 4340, JIS 2234