DANA Car Coolant 100% is a concentrate automotive radiator fluid composed of de-mineralized water, ethylene glycol and technologically advanced blend of corrosion inhibitors. It’s designed to protect the cooling systems of water-cooled petrol engines.
Meets the following specifications
- ASTM D 3306 GM 6043M Ford ESE-M97B18-C
- ASTM D 4656 GM 1825M Case Corp. MS1710
- Then, ASTM D 4985 Ford ESE-M97B44-A Navistar B1 (B6-008GO)
- ASTM D 5345 Chrysler MS-7170 Cummins 3666132
- SAE J814C Freightliner 48-22880 Detroit Diesel 7SE298
- SAE J1038 Cummins 90T8-4 Ford New Holland 9-86
- Then, SAE J1941 Waukesha 4-19470 John Deere H-5
- SAE J1034 White (GMC Div. Of Volvo) Mack Truck 014GS17004
- GM 1899M John Deere 8650-5 ATA RP 302A
DANA Car Coolant is suitable for use in passenger cars’ and light diesel vehicles’ radiators .It is a full mono ethylene glycol based coolant with Anti corrosion and anti rust additives for a liquid cooled crankcase. It is harmless to rubber and does not foam or clog radiators. It must be mixed with water to a concentration of 33%, 40% & 50%.
WARNING : NEVER used more than 50%.
|DANA Car Coolant/Antifreeze||Specific Gravity@ 25 C||Boiling Point C||Freezing Point C||Reserve Alkalinity|
|Concentration 33 %||1.05||107||-17|
|Concentration 40 %||1.055||108||-25|
|Concentration 50 %||1.06||110||-36|
|Concentration 100%||1.13||165||-50||10 ml min.|