Gear Oil SAE 90 API GL-4 & GL-5
Gear Oil SAE 90 API GL-4 & GL-5 are lubricating gear oils for mechanical transmissions based on high quality base oils and additives that are a balanced combination of active ingredients. High pressure agents and other additives offer good wear protection under harsh operating conditions.
- API GL-5
- API GL-4
Features and Advantages :
- Good thermal stability protects against deposit formation and oil thickening maintaining the life and performance of lubricant and transmission.
- Extra smooth gear shift due to reduced sludge build up and cleaner surface.
- Excellent corrosion protection for improved component life.
- Excellent antiwear and load carrying characteristics extend the life of components.Improved low temperature protection and gear shifts compared to monograde products.
- High compatibility with gaskets & seals, which protects component life.
Manual gear oil 90 exceeds the requirements of API GL 4 & GL 5, US MIL-L-2105.
Technical Specifications :
|Density @ 15C, Relative||ASTM D 1298||0.89|
|Appearance||Visual||Bright & Clear|
|Viscosity, Kinematic 100C||ASTM D 445||16.5|
|Viscosity, Kinematic 40C||ASTM D 445||180|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||95|
|Flash Point, PMCC||ASTM D 93||>180|
Handling health & Safety :
Lubricants consisting of highly refined mineral oils with specification additives. In normal conditions of use, this lubricant presents no particular toxic hazard. All lubricants, of any kind should be handled with great care, particularly avoiding can contact with the skin.
Prevent any splashing, and keep away from combustible materials. Store under cover and away from any risk of pollution. Dispose off the used oil correctly; don’t pour down drains, into watercourses or the soil.