SAE10W40 API CJ4/CI4/CH4 DIESEL ENGINE OIL – DANA GOLD ENGINE OIL – FULLY SYNTHETIC SEMI SYNTHETIC PREMIUM ENGINE OIL
Performance Standard : API CJ4/CI4/CH4
SAE10W40 API CJ4/CI4/CH4 DIESEL ENGINE OIL is top tier mixed fleet synthetic multi grade diesel engine oil suitable for use in latest heavy duty diesel and petrol engines. It exceeds the latest ACEA and API performance levels and is develpoed for use in Euro III and Euro IV technology vehicles where low SAPS levels are not specified. It also meets exhaust emission standards, sustains engine performance where exhaust gas recirculation is used with diesel fuels containing up to 0.5% sulphur.
E – Extra Protection to Engine, Clutch & Gears
V – Value for Money with 70% Extra Mileage
O – Outstanding Performance in all Weathers
|SAE 50 is recommended for use in applications requiring:||API CJ4/CI4/CH4|
Features and Advantages :
- Extended oil drain intervals and less oil consumption.
- Good for mixed fleet having diesel and petrol engines.
- Excellent protection for European, US and Japanese engines.
- Cover up against wear and ring sticking at high temperatures maintaining engine and oil performance.
- Excellent performance at high and low temperatures.
- Long lasting dispersant, anti-wear and corrosion protection. High thermal and oxidation stability.
Technical specifications :
|Density @ 15ºC, Kg/L||D 4052||0.869|
|Kinematic Viscosity, @ 100ºC, cSt||D 445||13.5|
|Viscosity Index||D 2270||170|
|Total Base Number, mg KOH/gm||D 2896||15|
|Pour Point, ºC||D 97||-51|
|Flash Point (COC), ºC||D 92||228|
Handling health & Safety :
Lubricants consisting of highly refined mineral oils with specification additives. In normal conditions of use, this lubricant presents no particular toxic hazard. All lubricants, of any kind should be handled with great care, particularly avoiding can contact with the skin.
Prevent any splashing, and keep away from combustible materials. Store under cover and away from any risk of pollution. Dispose off the used oil correctly; don’t pour down drains, into watercourses or the soil.