SAE 50 API CJ4/CI4/CH4 DIESEL ENGINE OIL – DANA GOLD ENGINE OIL – FULLY SYNTHETIC SEMI SYNTHETIC PREMIUM ENGINE OIL
Performance Standard : API CJ4/CI4/CH4
SAE 50 API CJ4/CI4/CH4 DIESEL ENGINE OIL is a excellent quality diesel engine oil developed from highly processed mineral base oils with advanced additive package to give superior engine protection. It is designed for use in diesel engines where monograde oils are specified.
E – Extra Protection to Engine, Clutch & Gears
V – Value for Money with 70% Extra Mileage
O – Outstanding Performance in all Weathers
|SAE 50 is recommended for use in applications requiring:||API CJ4/CI4/CH4|
Features and Advantages :
- Recommended for Heavy/Light commercial vehicles.
- Suitable for use in turbocharged, supercharged and naturally aspirated diesel engines.
- Unique detergent – dispersant additive system which removes and keeps all contaminants like soot and sludge in highly dispersed state to protect engine from corrosive wear over longer drain intervals.
- Gives optimum cooling to all engine components.
- Refined from premium quality virgin base oil.
Technical Specifications :
|Density @ 15ºC, Kg/L||D 4052||0.901|
|Kinematic Viscosity, @ 100ºC, cSt||D 445||19|
|Viscosity Index||D 2270||100|
|Total Base Number, mg KOH/gm||D 2896||11|
|Pour Point, ºC||D 97||-12|
|Flash Point (COC), ºC||D 92||260|
Handling health & Safety :
Lubricants consisting of highly refined mineral oils with specification additives. In normal conditions of use, this lubricant presents no particular toxic hazard. All lubricants, of any kind should be handled with great care, particularly avoiding can contact with the skin.
Prevent any splashing, and keep away from combustible materials. Store under cover and away from any risk of pollution. Dispose off the used oil correctly; don’t pour down drains, into watercourses or the soil.