Brake Fluid DOT 3
Brake Fluid DOT 3 is a excellent performance hydraulic brake fluid. It is use in automotive disc, drum and anti skid brake systems and clutch systems. Typical properties vary depending on the supplier of the fluid. Typical properties for brake fluids include: Density at 20º C, boiling point, wet boiling point, flash point and viscosity at 40º and 100º C.
Brake fluid dot 3 is developed for use in applications where disc, drum and anti-skid braking systems are used in vehicles requiring DOT 3 level performance.
- Use only in its concentrated form out of a previously unopened or well sealed container.
- Seal the container immediately after use as the fluid absorbs moisture from the atmosphere quite rapidly; this can reduce service life significantly.
- Do not reuse drained brake fluid.
- Brake fluid can affect the vehicle paintwork, so remove spills without rubbing.
- Brake fluid should be drained from the vehicle every two years or after 40,000 Kms.
Features and Advantages :
|High boiling point
|It is consistent and safe brake performance under high braking pressure
|Less rubber component swell
|It reduces leakage and loss of fluid to a minimum
|Good corrosion protection
|Improved life and reliability of brake system components
|Brake Fluid DOT 3 meets the requirements of the following industry specifications:
|FMVSS 116 DOT 3
|ISO 4925 Class 3
Technical Specifications :
|Dry Boiling Point
|Wet Boiling Point
|205 °C (401 °F)
|140 °C (284 °F)
Handling health & Safety :
Lubricants consisting of highly refined mineral oils with specification additives. In normal conditions of use, this lubricant presents no particular toxic hazard. All lubricants, of any kind should be handled with great care, particularly avoiding can contact with the skin.
Prevent any splashing, and keep away from combustible materials. Store under cover and away from any risk of pollution. Dispose off the used oil correctly; don’t pour down drains, into watercourses or the soil.