SAE 15W40 API CJ4/CI4/CH4 DIESEL ENGINE OIL – DANA GOLD ENGINE OIL – FULLY SYNTHETIC SEMI SYNTHETIC PREMIUM ENGINE OIL
Performance Standard : API CJ4/CI4/CH4
SAE 15W40 diesel engine oil is a high performance diesel engine oils that help increase engine life in the most severe on and off highway applications while delivering outstanding performance in modern, high-output, low-emission engines including those with Exhaust Gas Recirculation and Aftertreatment Systems with Diesel Particulate Filters and Diesel Oxidation Catalysts. Fully backwards compatible, SAE 15W40 diesel engine oil will also deliver the same outstanding performance in older conventional engines. As a result, they meet or exceed the requirements of the API CJ4, CI4 PLUS and CH4 service categories as well as key Original Equipment Manufacture (OEM) requirements for 2007 engines.
E – Extra Protection to Engine, Clutch & Gears
V – Value for Money with 70% Extra Mileage
O – Outstanding Performance in all Weathers
- Specifically recommended for the latest low-emissions, high performance diesel applications equipped with aftertreatment systems using Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) technologies.
- Recommended for high-performance diesel applications including turbo-charged designs featuring EGR Technology and diesel applications using older, naturally aspirated conventional designs.
- On highway heavy duty trucking and off-highway including: construction, mining, quarrying, and agriculture.
- On-highway applications operating in both high speed/high load and short haul pick-up/delivery.
- Off-highway applications operating in severe low speed/heavy load conditions using either low (500ppm) or ultra low (15ppm) sulfur fuels.
- Recommended for use in high performance gasoline engines and mixed fleet operations.
- Diesel-powered equipment from American and European OEMs.
API CJ4, CI4 PLUS, CI4, CH-4
ACEA E9-08 Issue 2
Cummins CES 20081
Features and Advantages :
|Features||Advantages and Potential Benefits|
|Superior soot-viscosity control||Great engine efficiency, long engine life and long oil life|
|Outstanding thermal and oxidative stability||It reduced low temperature sludge build-up and high temperature deposits|
|Excellent oil consumption control||Less oil costs due to less make-up oil during operation|
|Outstanding TBN reserves||Improve corrosion protection and extended drain intervals for both new and old engines using either low (500ppm) or ultra-low (15ppm) sulfur diesel fuel|
|Stay-in-grade shear stability||Maintains viscosity in severe, high temperature service for greater wear protection and long engine life|
|Excellent low temperature pumpability||Faster oil flow and reduced wear during engine start-up in low temperatures|
|Superb resistance to corrosive and abrasive wear||Long life of critical wear surfaces|
|Component compatibility||Long gasket, seal, and aftertreatment (DPF and DOC) life|
|Meets demanding specifications of key OEMs and latest API gasoline service category||One engine oil for mixed fleet operations|
Technical Specifications :
|Viscosity, ASTM D 445|
|cSt @ 40ºC||110|
|cSt @ 100ºC||14.65|
|CCS, cP, ASTM D 5293||6500 @ -20ºC|
|MRV, cP, ASTM D 4684||21,000 @ -25ºC|
|HTHS @ 150ºC, cP, ASTM D4683||4.3|
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D 2270||137|
|Sulfated Ash, wt%, ASTM D 874||1.0|
|Total Base #, mg KOH/g, ASTM D 2896||8.8|
|Pour Point, ºC, ASTM D 97||-44|
|Flash Point, ºC, ASTM D 92||236|
|Density @ 15ºC kg/l, ASTM D 4052||0.876|
Handling health & Safety :
Lubricants consisting of highly refined mineral oils with specification additives. In normal conditions of use, this lubricant presents no particular toxic hazard. All lubricants, of any kind should be handled with great care, particularly avoiding can contact with the skin.
Prevent any splashing, and keep away from combustible materials. Store under cover and away from any risk of pollution. Dispose off the used oil correctly; don’t pour down drains, into watercourses or the soil.