SAE 20W50 API CJ4/CI4/CH4 DIESEL ENGINE OIL – DANA GOLD ENGINE OIL – FULLY SYNTHETIC SEMI SYNTHETIC PREMIUM ENGINE OIL
Performance Standard : API CJ4/CI4/CH4
SAE 20W50 API CJ4/CI4/CH4 is high performance diesel engine oil that provides proven engine protection of diesel engines operating in severe service applications. SAE 20W50 diesel engine oil is recommended for use in a wide range of heavy duty applications and operating environments found in the trucking, construction, and agricultural industries.
E – Extra Protection to Engine, Clutch & Gears
V – Value for Money with 70% Extra Mileage
O – Outstanding Performance in all Weathers
SAE 20W50 diesel engine oil is recommended for use in the most severe applications of modern on and off highway diesel engines. It increase engine life between overhauls in high speed/high load operations and in pickup/delivery operation modes in both two-cycle and four-cycle engines.
- Diesel-powered equipment from leading diesel engine manufacturers
- On-highway light and heavy-duty trucking
- Off-highway industries including: trucking, construction, quarrying, and agriculture
- Mixed fleets
|SAE 20W50 is recommended for use in applications requiring:|
Features and Advantages :
The benefits that SAE 20W50 includes:
- Enhanced protection for two and four cycle diesel engines in the most demanding on-and off-highway service.
- Prolonged engine life.
- Outstanding control of high temperature deposits.
- Excellent soot control.
- Helps to reduced engine scuffing and bore polishing due to enhanced high temperature/high shear viscosity retention.
- Helps to improve low temperature sludge control in stop and- go service.
- Easy starting in cold weather conditions.
- Extended TBN quality reserve for long term wear and deposit control.
- Helps to reduce oil consumption due to improved high temperature performance.
Technical Specifications :
|Appearance||Visual||Bright and Clear|
|Viscosity @ 40ºC||ASTM D 445||cSt||148.9|
|Viscosity @ 100ºC||ASTM D 445||cSt||17.6|
|CCS Viscosity @ -15ºC||ASTM D 5293||cP||8990|
|MRV @ -20ºC||ASTM D 4684||cP||55600|
|HTHS @ 150ºC||ASTM D 4683||mPa-s||3.74|
|Total Base Number (TBN)||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||8.2|
|Sulphated Ash||ASTM D 874||wt%||0.8|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||129.8|
|Foam Seq. I (Tend. / Stab.)||ASTM D 892||ml/ml||10/0|
|Foam Seq. II (Tend. / Stab.)||ASTM D 892||ml/ml||50/0|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||ºC||-20|
|Flash Point||ASTM D 92||ºC||200|
|Zinc||ASTM D 4951||wt%||0.141|
|Phosphorus||ASTM D 4951||wt%||0.128|
Handling health & Safety :
Lubricants consisting of highly refined mineral oils with specification additives. In normal conditions of use, this lubricant presents no particular toxic hazard. All lubricants, of any kind should be handled with great care, particularly avoiding can contact with the skin.
Prevent any splashing, and keep away from combustible materials. Store under cover and away from any risk of pollution. Dispose off the used oil correctly; don’t pour down drains, into watercourses or the soil.