Brake Fluid DOT 4
Brake Fluid DOT 4 is a high performance hydraulic brake fluid. It is mainly use in automotive disc, drum and anti-skid brake systems and clutch systems.
Brake Fluid DOT 4 is recommended for use in applications requiring disc, drum and anti skid braking systems used in average to high performance vehicles requiring DOT 4 level performance.
- Brake Fluid Dot 4 use only in its concentrated form out of a unopened or well sealed container
- Seal the container immediately after use as the fluid absorbs moisture from the atmosphere quite rapidly; this can reduce service life.
- Do not reuse drained brake fluid.
- Brake fluid can affect the vehicles paint, so remove spills without rubbing.
- Brake fluid should be drained from the vehicle every two years or 40,000 Kms.
Features and Advantages :
|High boiling point||It is consistent and safe brake performance under high braking pressure|
|Less rubber component swell||It reduces leakage and loss of fluid to a minimum|
|Corrosion protection||Improved life and reliability of brake system components|
|Brake Fluid DOT 4 meets requirements of the following industry specifications:|
|FMVSS 116 DOT 4|
|FMVSS 116 DOT 3|
|ISO 4925 Class 4|
Technical Specifications :
|Dry Boiling Point||Wet Boiling Point|
|DOT 4||230 °C (446 °F)||155 °C (311 °F)|
Handling health & Safety :
Lubricants consisting of highly refined mineral oils with specification additives. In normal conditions of use, this lubricant presents no particular toxic hazard. All lubricants, of any kind should be handled with great care, particularly avoiding can contact with the skin.
Prevent any splashing, and keep away from combustible materials. Store under cover and away from any risk of pollution. Dispose off the used oil correctly; don’t pour down drains, into watercourses or the soil.