AntiFreeze 50 Percent
Anti Freeze 50% is a ready to use phosphate free, silicate-free, nitrite free and borate free ethylene glycol base coolant that is designed to give exceptional wet sleeve liner cavitation and corrosion protection of all cooling system metals.
This is a pre diluted Antifreeze is developed with organic corrosion inhibitors to give total cooling system protection for 1,000,000 miles of on – road use.
Antifreeze is recommended for use in:
- It is use in heavy duty diesel, gasoline and natural gas engines.
- Stationary engine applications regardless of fuel type being used.
- Marine cooling systems where freeze protection is necessary.
- Mixed fleets where both light duty and heavy duty trucks are present.
Features and Advantages :
- Long service life: 1,000,000 miles of on road use.
- This is designed for use in engines running EGR, SCR and ACERT technologies that can extend cooling system temperatures.
- Eliminates the cost of SCAs, test strips and manpower required to test the coolant and add SCAs
- It can accept up to 25 percent mixing with conventional coolant technologies with no detrimental effect to corrosion protection or reduction of the extended life properties
- Full compatible with other quality Organic Acid Technology and Nitrited Organic Acid Technology heavy duty extended life coolants.
- Nonabrasive formula can increase water pump seal life.
- Optimal hard water compatibility and reduced hard water scale.
- It gives outstanding long term compatibility.
Antifreeze is recommended for use in applications requiring:
- ASTM D 6210
- ASTM D 7583
- Behr Radiator
- CAT EC-1
- Cummins CES 14603
- Detroit Diesel 93K217
- John Deere H24A2, H24C2
- MAN 324 Type SNF
- Mercedes Benz 326.3
- Mercedes Benz DBL 7700
- MTU 5048
- Navistar CEMS-B1-Type IIIa
- TMC RP 329
It meets the requirements of:
- Phosphate-free requirements of European original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Silicate-free requirements of Japanese OEMs
Technical Specifications :
|Property||Test Method||Typical values|
|Specific Gravity (60/60°F)||ASTM D 1122||1.070 – 1.090|
|Freezing Point, 50 Vol. %, °F||ASTM D 3321 or D 1177||-34|
|Boiling Point, 50 Vol. %, °F||ASTM D 1120||265|
|PH, 50 Vol. %||ASTM D 1287||8.0 – 9.0|
|Reserve Alkalinity||ASTM D 1121||3.8 – 5.0|
|Foam Test||ASTM D 1881||150 ml./5 sec., Max|
Handling health & Safety :
Lubricants consisting of highly refined mineral oils with specification additives. In normal conditions of use, this lubricant presents no particular toxic hazard. All lubricants, of any kind should be handled with great care, particularly avoiding can contact with the skin.
Prevent any splashing, and keep away from combustible materials. Store under cover and away from any risk of pollution. Dispose off the used oil correctly; don’t pour down drains, into watercourses or the soil.