We Will Supply You With Quality Products Under Your Own Brand Name As A Manufacturer Of Private Label Lubricants, Fuel Additives, Gasoline Additives, Motor Oil Additives, Engine Oils, Brake Oils, Greases, Coolant / Anti-Freeze, And Auto Maintenance Products. Many people in the automobile industry have progressed before you, including brands, shop owners, automotive brand dealers, oil and gas companies, oil dealers, engine parts manufacturers, and other people. But, exactly, what does the private label mean? On this page, we go through the details of this topic as well as the benefits that come with it.
What exactly is a private label?
Private label products are those provided by one company for sale under the brand of another company. From marine to car care, private label goods are used in a wide range of industries. Though private label brands have been positioned as “premium” brands to compete with existing “A-brands,” they are also positioned as lower-cost alternatives to regional, national, or international brands.
Lubricants for customized formulation and private label
Dana Lubricants has been a trusted private-label lubricant partner for so long, focusing on the competitive approach and giving you the advantage you need to excel. We have reaped major benefits from our vast know-how and recognized experience after many years of producing and distributing lubricants. We’ve used vital equipment and discipline to produce OEM and branded lubricants in full transparency over the years.
Private label is the answer if you want to increase lubricant profitability, create market equity, keep clients, and acquire new ones. Establishing and developing your own brand of privately branded lubricants can be rendered substantially simpler with the help of our experience and a comprehensive selection of services
You get more reasons for your customers to buy from you
Your private-label products have a range of advantages to your consumers and prospects:
- More choices from a single excellent source
- A product line tailored to their individual requirements
- Exclusive items that they won’t find anywhere else
- Higher quality at an affordable or marginally higher price, or comparable quality with greater savings and value (depending on your marketing approach)
- Products they would purchase with trust, allowing them to avoid comparing prices and just buy from you.
- By delivering those benefits under your own name, you can do many things.
- Allow your brand name and image prominently on your line of exclusive items to raise brand recognition.
- Acquire new clients and improve existing connections.
- Encourage customers to purchase the private-label brands on a regular basis.
- To summarize, private labeling gives you a strategic advantage, allowing you to increase your market share and expand your business.
YOU ARE THE ONE IN CONTROL
Private label and its branding give you a lot of flexibility in terms of how you set up and handle your program.
- Your own personal style and message
- Continuity with your advertising campaign
- Higher profit margins
To retain our efficient operations, we have our own package manufacturing unit built in our plant. It also allows us to sell a wide variety of pre-existing standard mold designs like drums, cans, small bottles, etc. as well as custom-made molds focused on individual brand design and color specifications.
DANA Lubricants Factory LLC (www.danalubes.com) established in 2002 is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company under Dana Group; we manufacture our products in Dubai, UAE. We take immense pride in asserting the fact that we are one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of high-grade transformer oil. Our market extends over a wide demographic as we export products to a number of countries including Bangladesh, Turkey, Africa, South America, India, Indonesia, Nepal, Vietnam, Thailand. Being one of the top suppliers, we have always worked hard so that we can deliver the most premium of qualities at non-premium and affordable prices.