As of the time this article is being written (April 2020). The world is facing a global pandemic and at this point in time where Hand sanitisers have taken up an instrumental role for fighting the Coronavirus, we at DANA are exporting it to the different parts of the world whilst also ensuring that we adhere to all the national and international safety standards, With our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction we are making sure that quality is never compromised.
We at DANA have covered all your needs when it comes to hand sanitizers. With production based in UAE, Dubai, We have a strong market in Saudi Arabia, Sharjah, UAE, and Kuwait. We deal in alcohol-based sanitizer that contains an alcohol content of not less than 70% v/v (with a maximum alcohol content of up to 99.9% v/v). DANA hand sanitisers are produced under sterilized laboratory conditions which ensure that its composition is anti-bacterial and is effective in killing 99.9% of germs and bacterias.
Hand Sanitizers – Introduction
Sanitizers have proved to be a commodity of utter importance not only for medical professionals and also for the common people in every household of a nation. In this time of emergency; sanitizers’ uses are now evident among all classes and sects.
Denatured alcohol is the most abundant constituent of sanitizers. Sanitizers contain 70% to 99.5% alcohol composition which practically makes alcohol equivalent to sanitizers. The other constituent of sanitizer only makes it a product which is easily usable, like giving it a gel-like composition which makes it more convenient to carry and use. Other constituents include an external fragrant to get rid of a strong alcohol smell.
Denatured alcohol is nothing but ethanol which is made unfit for human consumption by the addition of one or more chemicals (denaturants) to it. So, denatured alcohol is not a whole lot different from ordinary alcohol, the difference being the eradication of a property (being able to be consumed) from the latter to obtain the former.
Denatured ethanol can be found in reagent alcohol in school labs, hand sanitizer, rubbing alcohol and other personal care products.
Why is ethanol denatured?
Pure alcohol can be used in household applications and it would, in turn, offer a much less expensive and a readily available source of ethanol for drinking. This is the very reason it becomes important to denature alcohol.
Chemical composition of denatured ethanol
Denatured ethanol does not necessarily have a fixed composition, as there are hundreds of ways in which ethanol can be denatured.
For instance, denatured ethanol which is intended to be used as fuel or solvent generally contains about 5% of methanol.
Isopropanol, methyl ethyl ketone, methyl isobutyl ketone, pyridine, benzene, and diethyl phthalate are among the substances which are added as chemical additive into pure alcohol for its denaturing.
Applications of hand sanitizers
In today’s time, the use of hand sanitizers in households is more evident than it ever was, and not just in emergencies, but use of sanitizers in other domestic applications and especially while travel have been a part of our daily schedule since they were commercialized by companies in the common market.
The primary use of hand sanitizers was inspired by a need of a product that can be used by medical professionals for maintaining sterilized and sanitized personal conditions to avoid contracting or transmitting disease-causing microorganisms. That was when the sterilizing properties of alcohol were put to use for personal hygiene, as hand sanitizers.
- Food industry
This relatively new-found industry has to adhere to strict hygiene principles because of mass production and distribution of products that are directly consumed by huge market base and a lot of responsibilities rest on the hygiene standards which are followed. Regular and thorough sanitization of equipment, machinery and personals is of utter importance. Sanitizers fullfill this need at the fundamental and intimate level at which it is required.
Correct sanitization practices are necessary in hotels especially because of the range of vulnerabilities these businesses are exposed to. Hotels are often crowded with travellers who are exposed to a variety of situations they may be vulnerable to. They can even act as carriers. In such case the need of sanitization of hotel rooms and proper hygiene practices of professionals is unquestionable. Sanitizers thus prove to be of immaculate application considering time efficiency and thorough results.
DANA Hand Sanitisers
- Our hand sanitizers come in packaging pertaining to your needs. We provide sanitizers in 100mL, 250mL, and 500mL packaging
- We have prepared a composition that is capable of completely wiping out all the germs, with that we have also ensured that the hands remain soft and nourished (addition of different moisturisers)
- DANA Hand sanitisers can be used for anti-bacterial application without the use of water or towel as it effectively kills all germs and bacteria in no time.
- We also produce sanitisers according to your needs and conditions if you own a private label or OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) brand.
- We provide raw materials (alcohol) related to Hand sanitisers, in-case a private label brand is willing to manufacture or supply them.
- We provide composition variety providing sanitizers which contain as low as 70% alcohol content, to a maximum of 99.5% Alcohol
- Results have shown 99.9% removal of germs after use of our sanitizers. Thus, you can trust DANA for quality, reliability, flexibility, and convenience.
Instructions for usage
- Take sufficient quantity of DANA hand sanitiser on your hand to make sure that hands are completely wet.
- Rub the hands together, ensuring that all the surfaces are covered.
- Make sure that you rub the hand for at least 20 seconds so that the sanitiser completely wipes all the bacteria and germs.
As mentioned earlier, we do supply alcohol firms willing to manufacture and supply hand sanitizers, In Case you own a private label or OEM brand and wish to obtain the best quality raw materials for producing hand sanitisers, here are the links to the data-sheets
- Ethyl Alcohol (Technical Data Sheet, Material Safety Data Sheet)
- Iso-propyl Alcohol (Technical Data Sheet, Material Safety Data Sheet)
- Carbopol (Technical Data Sheet, Material Safety Data Sheet)
DANA Lubricants Factory LLC (www.danalubes.com) established in 2002 is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company; we manufacture our products in Dubai, UAE. We take immense pride in asserting the fact that we have established ourselves as truly diverse and dedicated in announcing the products we deal. We at DANA take care of a wide range of your demands. We are also sure of the fact that we proudly associate ourselves with quality in every aspect we produce and every market we enter.
Our products are available wide demographic as we export over products to a number of countries including Bangladesh, Turkey, Africa, South America, India, Indonesia, Nepal, Vietnam, Thailand. Being one of the top suppliers, we have always worked hard so that we can deliver the most premium of qualities at non-premium and affordable prices.
Feel free to contact in case of any enquiry. Listed below are the mediums through which you can reach us out!
WhatsApp – +971507983153
Tel – 0097142217273