2t engine oils, 4- stroke marine engine oils, air compressor oils, gas compressor oils, greases for marine, marine cross head engine oils, marine cylinder oils uae, marine diesel engine oil uae, marine lubricants supplier uae, marine lubricants uae, marine system oils uae, outboard marine engine oil, two-stroke engine oil, wire rope grease
- First, Marine System Oil or Marine Lubricants – DANALUBES MARINE 306 is a high-quality marine system oil developed specifically for use as system oil in modern high-output cross-head type marine diesel. Further, It is formulated from high-quality solvent mineral oil and a high-quality additive package to provide lubrication for bearings and other moving parts cams and gears and effective cooling of pistons in cross-head engines even in the presence of saline water. And it is recommended for use in high-output cross-head diesel engines requiring piston cooling. It is also recommended as crankcase oil in auxiliary engines.
- Second, Marine Truck Piston engine oils for Medium Speed Marine – DANALUBES MARINE 312, 412 are blended using solvent-refined high viscosity index mineral base oils with good quality chemical additives that provide effective alkalinity, wear resistance, detergent/dispersant, and water separating properties.
- Third, Multifunctional crankcase Lubricant for highly rated medium-speed diesel engines operating on residual fuels.
- Optimized oxidation resistance and extended oil life.
- Exceptionally cleanliness properties.
- Well-balanced detergency level.
- High BN retention.
- It also has a comprehensive range of engine manufacturers’ approvals.
- Medium speed industrial or marine propulsion and auxiliary engines, burning residual fuel oils, which creates moderate oil stress.
- Recommended for marine engine reduction gears and certain other shipboard applications, where specialist lubricants are not required.
- It is also recommended as crankcase oil in auxiliary engines.
|Marine Lubricant Name||SAE Viscosity Grade||TBN Base Number||Recommended for|
|1. DANA S3 30||and 30||30||Recommended for newer engine designs which are less than 10 years old, where oil consumption is > 1 g/kWh, load factors < 85%, Sulphur content of the fuel used is < 3 %.|
|2. DANA S3 40.||40||30||
It is recommended for newer engine designs that are less than 10 years old, where oil consumption is > 1 g/kWh, load factors < 85%, Sulphur content of the fuel used is < 3 %.
|3. DANA S4 40||and 40||40||Recommended for newer engine designs and Duel Fuel engines, where oil consumption is < 0.5 g/kWh, load factors are > 90%, Sulphur content of the fuel used is > 3%.|
|4. DANA S5 40.||40||55||
Recommended for newer engine designs and Duel Fuel engines, where oil consumption is < 0.5 g/kWh, load factors are > 90%, Sulphur content of the fuel used is > 3%.
MARINE SYSTEM OILS FOR SLOW SPEED ENGINES- DANA LUBES MARINE 570
It is recommended as cylinder lubricant for slow speed crosshead two-stroke diesel engines for modern high output cross-head type engines using high sulfur fuels. And it is formulated from high-quality mineral oil stocks with selected additives to provide optimum oxidation resistance at high temperatures. Above all, It also provides a high level of detergency, alkalinity, and load-carrying ability.
|Product Name||306||S3 30||S4 30||S4 40||S5 40||570|
|@ 40C Viscosity||111.0||104||127||127||123||260|
|@100C Viscosity||11.90||11.85||13.7||and 13.7||13.7||20.90|
|Viscosity Index||95||103||95||and 95||95||and 95|
|Flash Point||235||210||230||and 230||230||250|
|Pour Point||-12||-12||and -12||-12||-12||-9|
Contact us for Guide on Marine Lubricants
Email – email@example.com , Watsapp- +971507983153 , Visit us at – https://www.danagroups.com , https://www.danalubes.com
Products Under Marine Lubricants are : ( LUBRICANTS FOR MARINE APPLICATIONS
- Marine Diesel Engine Oils -Slow speed Crosshead ( 2 – stroke) -Truck piston ( 4 strokes).
- The Marine Cylinder Oils.
- Marine engine oils for Medium speed engines.
- Also, Marine engine oils for high-speed engines.
- The Marine Hydraulic oils.
- Marine gear oils ( Mineral ).
- Mineral Gear Oil ( Synthetic ).
- Air Compressor Oils.
- Refrigeration Oils.
- Gas Compressor Oils.
- Marine turbines.
- Bearing & Circulating Oils.
- Heat Transfer Fluids.
- 2- stroke Outboard engine oils.
- Marine Grease.