- Marine System Oil– DANALUBES MARINE 306 is a high quality marine system oil developed specifically for use as system oil in modern high-output cross-head type marine diesels . It is formulated from high quality solvent mineral oil and high quality additive package to provide lubrication for bearings and other moving parts cams and gears and effective cooling of pistons in cross-head engines even in the presence of saline water. It is recommended for use in high-output cross-head diesel engines requiring piston cooling. It is also recommended as crankcase oil in auxiliary engines.
- Marine Truck Piston engine oils for Medium Speed Marine – DANALUBES MARINE 312 , 412 are blended using solvent-refined high viscosity index mineral base oils with good quality chemical additives which provide effective alkalinity, wear resistance, detergent/dispersant and water separating properties.
- Multifunctional crankcase Lubricant for highly rated medium speed diesel engines operating on residual fuels.
- Optimized oxidation resistance and extended oil life.
- Exceptionally cleanliness properties.
- Well-balanced detergency level.
- High BN retention
- It also has comprehensive range of engine manufacturers’ approvals.
- Medium speed industrial or marine propulsion and auxiliary engines , burning residual fuel oils , which creates moderate oil stress.
- Recommended for marine engine reduction gears and certain other shipboard applications, where specialist lubricants are not required.
- It is also recommended as crankcase oil in auxiliary engines
|Marine Lubricant Name||SAE Viscosity Grade||TBN Base Number||Recommended for|
|DANA S3 30||30||30||Recommended for newer engine designs which are less than 10 years old ,where oil consumption is > 1 g/kWh, load factors < 85%,Sulphur content of the fuel used is < 3 %|
|DANA S3 40||40||30|| |
Recommended for newer engine designs which are less than 10 years old ,where oil consumption is > 1 g/kWh, load factors < 85%,Sulphur content of the fuel used is < 3 %
|DANA S4 40||40||40||Recommended for newer engine designs and Duel Fuel engines, where oil consumption is < 0.5 g/kWh, load factors are > 90%, Sulphur content of the fuel used is > 3%.|
|DANA S5 40||40||55|| |
Recommended for newer engine designs and Duel Fuel engines, where oil consumption is < 0.5 g/kWh, load factors are > 90%, Sulphur content of the fuel used is > 3%.
MARINE SYSTEM OILS FOR SLOW SPEED ENGINES- DANA LUBES MARINE 570- It is recommended as cylinder lubricant for slow speed crosshead two-stroke diesel engines for modern high output cross-head type engines using high sulphur fuels. It is formulated from high-quality mineral oil stocks with selected additives to provide optimum oxidation resistance at high temperatures. It also provides high level of detergency, alkalinity and load-carrying ability.
|Product Name||306||S3 30||S4 30||S4 40||S5 40||570|
|Viscosity @ 40C||111.0||104||127||127||123||260|
Contact us for Guide on Marine Lubricants
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org , Watsapp- +971507983153 , Visit us at – https://www.danagroups.com , https://www.danalubes.com
Products Under Marine Lubricants are : ( LUBRICANTS FOR MARINE APPLICATIONS
- Marine Diesel Engine Oils -Slow speed Cross head ( 2 – stroke) -Truck piston ( 4 stroke )
- Marine Cylinder Oils
- Marine engine oils for Medium speed engines
- Marine engine oils for high speed engines
- Marine Hydraulic oils
- Marine gear oils ( Mineral )
- Mineral Gear Oil ( Synthetic )
- Air Compressor Oils
- Refrigeration Oils
- Gas Compressor Oils
- Marine turbines
- Bearing & Circulating Oils
- Heat Transfer Fluids
- 2- stroke Outboard engine oils
- Marine Grease