- First, Marine System Oil or Marine Lubricants – DANALUBES MARINE 306 is a high-quality marine system oil developed specifically for use as system oil in modern high-output cross-head type marine diesel. Further, It is formulated from high-quality solvent mineral oil and a high-quality additive package to provide lubrication for bearings and other moving parts cams and gears and effective cooling of pistons in cross-head engines even in the presence of saline water. And it is recommended for use in high-output cross-head diesel engines requiring piston cooling. It is also recommended as crankcase oil in auxiliary engines.
- Second, Marine Truck Piston engine oils for Medium Speed Marine – DANALUBES MARINE 312, 412 are blended using solvent-refined high viscosity index mineral base oils with good quality chemical additives that provide effective alkalinity, wear resistance, detergent/dispersant, and water separating properties.
- Third, Multifunctional crankcase Lubricant for highly rated medium-speed diesel engines operating on residual fuels.
- Optimized oxidation resistance and extended oil life.
- Exceptionally cleanliness properties.
- Well-balanced detergency level.
- High BN retention.
- It also has a comprehensive range of engine manufacturers’ approvals.
- Medium speed industrial or marine propulsion and auxiliary engines, burning residual fuel oils, which creates moderate oil stress.
- Recommended for marine engine reduction gears and certain other shipboard applications, where specialist lubricants are not required.
- It is also recommended as crankcase oil in auxiliary engines.
|Marine Lubricant Name||SAE Viscosity Grade||TBN Base Number||Recommended for|
|1. DANA S3 30||and 30||30||Recommended for newer engine designs which are less than 10 years old, where oil consumption is > 1 g/kWh, load factors < 85%, Sulphur content of the fuel used is < 3 %.|
|2. DANA S3 40.||40||30||
It is recommended for newer engine designs that are less than 10 years old, where oil consumption is > 1 g/kWh, load factors < 85%, Sulphur content of the fuel used is < 3 %.
|3. DANA S4 40||and 40||40||Recommended for newer engine designs and Duel Fuel engines, where oil consumption is < 0.5 g/kWh, load factors are > 90%, Sulphur content of the fuel used is > 3%.|
|4. DANA S5 40.||40||55||
Recommended for newer engine designs and Duel Fuel engines, where oil consumption is < 0.5 g/kWh, load factors are > 90%, Sulphur content of the fuel used is > 3%.
MARINE SYSTEM OILS FOR SLOW SPEED ENGINES- DANA LUBES MARINE 570
It is recommended as cylinder lubricant for slow speed crosshead two-stroke diesel engines for modern high output cross-head type engines using high sulfur fuels. And it is formulated from high-quality mineral oil stocks with selected additives to provide optimum oxidation resistance at high temperatures. Above all, It also provides a high level of detergency, alkalinity, and load-carrying ability.
|Product Name||306||S3 30||S4 30||S4 40||S5 40||570|
|@ 40C Viscosity||111.0||104||127||127||123||260|
|@100C Viscosity||11.90||11.85||13.7||and 13.7||13.7||20.90|
|Viscosity Index||95||103||95||and 95||95||and 95|
|Flash Point||235||210||230||and 230||230||250|
|Pour Point||-12||-12||and -12||-12||-12||-9|
Contact us for Guide on Marine Lubricants
Email – email@example.com , Watsapp- +971507983153 , Visit us at – https://www.danagroups.com , https://www.danalubes.com
Products Under Marine Lubricants are : ( LUBRICANTS FOR MARINE APPLICATIONS
- Marine Diesel Engine Oils -Slow speed Crosshead ( 2 – stroke) -Truck piston ( 4 strokes).
- The Marine Cylinder Oils.
- Marine engine oils for Medium speed engines.
- Also, Marine engine oils for high-speed engines.
- The Marine Hydraulic oils.
- Marine gear oils ( Mineral ).
- Mineral Gear Oil ( Synthetic ).
- Air Compressor Oils.
- Refrigeration Oils.
- Gas Compressor Oils.
- Marine turbines.
- Bearing & Circulating Oils.
- Heat Transfer Fluids.
- 2- stroke Outboard engine oils.
- Marine Grease.